“We”, “our”, “us” refers to Hodon Noor Limited.
References to Noor include reference to the online platform which we intend to launch to provide the services set out on our website (see our homepage for more detail).
What data do we collect?
What data do we collect?
At this stage, Noor collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, gender, profession and other contact details).
- Cookies and similar technology (e.g. web beacons and other storage technologies to collect or store information) – please see the Cookies section below for further details including what data we collect, how this is done and what it is used for.
Once Noor has been launched, Noor may collect the following data including (please note that this privacy notice will be updated to reflect this) data in respect of your use of Noor, including photos, likes/dislikes, matches, profile information, messages to other users.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Noor with most of the data we collect. At this stage, we collect data and process data when you:
- Register your interest in using Noor.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via email, the form built into the website, or any social media interactions.
- Respond to any surveys, questions or questionnaires we issue via email or social media.
Once Noor has been launched, we will update this privacy notice to reflect how Noor will collect data.
How will we use your data?
Noor collects your data so that we can:
- Notify you (through email or other modes of communication you provide us with) of updates regarding the development of Noor, including the ability to register and create a profile on Noor once it has been launched and can be used by you.
The lawful basis of our processing of your personal data is on the basis of:
- Consent: we will process your data in accordance with this privacy notice where you have given us consent to do so;
We may also process your data on the following basis:
- Legal obligation – where processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Vital interest – where processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person;
- Contract performance – where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are subject or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
How do we store your data?
Noor securely stores your data on:
- Our webhosting and email providers servers
Noor will keep the data you provide us with (as described above in “What data do we collect?”) until the earlier of:
(i) when Noor has launched, so that we may notify you once this happened, and you register a profile on Noor; or
(ii) you notify us that you would like us to delete the data you have provided us with. If Noor has launched and you do not register a profile within 6 months, we will delete the data you have provided us with. In each case, we will delete your data by deleting it from where it is stored.
Noor would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Noor from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Hodon Noor Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us this request with subject ‘marketing removal request’.
What are your data protection rights?
What are your data protection rights?
Noor would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology (e.g. web beacons, tags, pixels and other storage technologies to collect or store information). We use “cookies” to mean cookies and other similar technology (e.g. web beacons, tags, pixels and other storage technologies to collect or store information).
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website (including, for example, your behaviour on our website, the pages you visit and the items you click on);
- Collect information on the content you have viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address; and
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website may use:
- Strictly Necessary – these cookies are required for the operation of our website and are necessary for the security and integrity of the site. These types of cookies are only stored for the period that you visit the website;
- Functionality – these cookies may be used so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used;
- Performance – these cookies tell us how people use our site and provide information to help us improve the website and browser experience (e.g. help us understand volume of traffic to our site);
- HTTP Headers – information present in HTTP Headers, including IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website;
- Facebook Pixel-specific data – such as how Facebook identify you including through any ID generated by Facebook Pixel and cookies (including a mix of first-party and third-party cookies);
- Button Click Data – buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of those button clicks;
- Optional Values – additional information about your site visit to better improve our advertising, for example through conversion tracking;
- Form Field Names – includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you sign up for or register in Noor.
In particular, using Facebook Pixel helps us understand whether our adverts and marketing are effective by tracking website visitor actions, to help define custom audiences for ad optimization, run dynamic ad campaigns, help Facebook identify users who may be interested in Noor to enable Facebook to re-target adverts accordingly. Facebook may be able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use that data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with their Data Policy (this can be found at: www.facebook.com/about/privacy).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can also visit www.aboutads.info/choices and www.youronlinechoices.eu to help you control your internet-based advertising preferences.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org with queries;
- email@example.com if you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights.
How to contact the relevant authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, whose contact details are located at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.