Who is a professional?
The spirit of being a 'Professional'
The term ‘professional’ can mean different things to different people. Here we explain what we mean by professional and who Noor is for. Our goal is to be as inclusive as possible while maintaining the spirit of the term ‘professional’. Noor is for people who embody professionalism, honesty and integrity.
We are all aware of the ‘traditional’ professions that our parents are familiar with:
- Investment Bankers
Changes in technology and globalisation have resulted in the creation of new roles and sectors in the economy. As such, the definition of being a professional has expanded beyond the traditional. These include but are not limited to:
- Supply chain professionals
We are targeting people who ...
Fulfil one of these criteria:
- Are in paid employment
- Have completed a paid internship
- Are studying a professional degree with a structured career path (e.g Doctor, Dentist, Nurse etc.)
- Work in a professional environment from a broad range of sectors, either in an office, education or healthcare setting
- Are developing or have developed expertise in a field
- Are at least 18 years old
(*) We are inclusive of many fields, but are not including general admin/PA staff
Being a professional does not necessarily mean you hold a university degree. We therefore welcome professionals from a diverse set of backgrounds including school leaver programmes and apprenticeships.
If you are unsure, please register your interest and we will be in touch.